Hi there! I got an issue. When I turn pages using arrows, it accidentally resets to the 1st page. The url in the address field also changes to …#page/1 instead of the current page I view. What can cause such a problem? It worked just fine before.
- Next story Importing a PDF with Links embedded
- Previous story I have the same problem like John with pdf blank pages on the frontend .
- WARNING! Protect your site! – ImageMagick Is On Fire — CVE-2016–3714 ( multiple vulnerabilities in ImageMagick ) asked by support, 6 years ago
- PDF Light Viewer asked by João Kaiseler, 4 years ago
- PDF Light Viewer Displaying above header using DIVI page builder asked by Rob Silsby, 6 years ago
- [UPDATED: 2016-11-11] Fatal error: Uncaught exception ImagickException with message PDFDelegateFailed asked by support, 6 years ago
- GhostScript is not supported? asked by support, 7 years ago
- Importing a PDF with Links embedded asked by email@example.com, 2 months ago
- Page resets to 1 while viewing PDF asked by Gkx, 6 months ago
- I have the same problem like John with pdf blank pages on the frontend . asked by Peter, 6 months ago
- Can I quit the download option in this plugin? Thanks asked by Blanca, 6 months ago
- PDF Light Viewer Serverless Addon Licensing asked by Joe C., 8 months ago