hi. seeking for plugin which will convert uploaded PDFs into separate files to build own custom slider, found PDF light viewer. But it fully incompatible with default WP editor – gutenberg. It leaves blank page once if activated and I try to input any info on any page or post. But anywhere else admin panel works. This error causing not defined jQuery as it possible to see in console. if I deactivate PDF light viewer, all works as intended. ips.ca/projects/tinymce-advanced/
- Next story Plugin not updated since 12 months.
- Previous story PDF filenames with special characters throw error
- WARNING! Protect your site! – ImageMagick Is On Fire — CVE-2016–3714 ( multiple vulnerabilities in ImageMagick ) asked by support, 5 years ago
- PDF Light Viewer Displaying above header using DIVI page builder asked by , 5 years ago
- PDF Light Viewer asked by , 3 years ago
- [UPDATED: 2016-11-11] Fatal error: Uncaught exception ImagickException with message PDFDelegateFailed asked by support, 5 years ago
- GhostScript is not supported? asked by support, 5 years ago