The PDF search is not working on the frontend: http://screencast.com/t/sgntMoPgSEq . However, it works as expected in the backend preview section for the PDF: http://screencast.com/t/7SPtWBuTU . Please help resolve. We are using the pro version.
- Next story Archive display by category?
- Previous story Can't see or browse the pdf, only thumbs. To make it work I need to open in in an article
- WARNING! Protect your site! – ImageMagick Is On Fire — CVE-2016–3714 ( multiple vulnerabilities in ImageMagick ) asked by support, 5 years ago
- PDF Light Viewer Displaying above header using DIVI page builder asked by , 5 years ago
- PDF Light Viewer asked by , 3 years ago
- [UPDATED: 2016-11-11] Fatal error: Uncaught exception ImagickException with message PDFDelegateFailed asked by support, 5 years ago
- GhostScript is not supported? asked by support, 5 years ago
- Can’t follow up on reply asked by , 1 month ago
- Support request, plugin: PDF Light Viewer Pro Addon can not make text searchable (Trying to access array errors) asked by , 1 month ago
- Site with 3 language search-form-pdf_lv.php asked by , 2 months ago
- Archive links to page not found asked by , 2 months ago
- blank pages on frontend, but thumbnail displayed, and all previews are ok on admin PDFs pages -2 asked by , 4 months ago