The PDF search is not working on the frontend: http://screencast.com/t/sgntMoPgSEq . However, it works as expected in the backend preview section for the PDF: http://screencast.com/t/7SPtWBuTU . Please help resolve. We are using the pro version.
- Next story Archive display by category?
- Previous story Can't see or browse the pdf, only thumbs. To make it work I need to open in in an article
- WARNING! Protect your site! – ImageMagick Is On Fire — CVE-2016–3714 ( multiple vulnerabilities in ImageMagick ) asked by support, 7 years ago
- PDF Light Viewer asked by João Kaiseler, 5 years ago
- PDF Light Viewer Displaying above header using DIVI page builder asked by Rob Silsby, 7 years ago
- [UPDATED: 2016-11-11] Fatal error: Uncaught exception ImagickException with message PDFDelegateFailed asked by support, 6 years ago
- GhostScript is not supported? asked by support, 7 years ago
- SEO AI Content Writer – Unlimited Words – Lifetime asked by Kassie Simas, 6 days ago
- Own a fully-functional porfessional NFT website now asked by Lora Dominquez, 2 weeks ago
- Semantic AI content writer for ranking content on Google asked by Kaylee Fennell, 2 weeks ago
- Rank on First Page of Google with Google policies compliant SEO service asked by Elsa Torrez, 2 weeks ago
- Skyrocket your rankings on Google by high quality SEO service asked by Bessie Kavanagh, 1 month ago