The PDF search is not working on the frontend: http://screencast.com/t/sgntMoPgSEq . However, it works as expected in the backend preview section for the PDF: http://screencast.com/t/7SPtWBuTU . Please help resolve. We are using the pro version.
- Next story Archive display by category?
- Previous story Can't see or browse the pdf, only thumbs. To make it work I need to open in in an article
- WARNING! Protect your site! – ImageMagick Is On Fire — CVE-2016–3714 ( multiple vulnerabilities in ImageMagick ) asked by support, 6 years ago
- PDF Light Viewer asked by João Kaiseler, 4 years ago
- PDF Light Viewer Displaying above header using DIVI page builder asked by Rob Silsby, 6 years ago
- [UPDATED: 2016-11-11] Fatal error: Uncaught exception ImagickException with message PDFDelegateFailed asked by support, 6 years ago
- GhostScript is not supported? asked by support, 7 years ago
- Importing a PDF with Links embedded asked by firstname.lastname@example.org, 3 months ago
- Page resets to 1 while viewing PDF asked by Gkx, 7 months ago
- I have the same problem like John with pdf blank pages on the frontend . asked by Peter, 7 months ago
- Can I quit the download option in this plugin? Thanks asked by Blanca, 7 months ago
- PDF Light Viewer Serverless Addon Licensing asked by Joe C., 10 months ago