I have the PDF Light Viewer and Pro add-on installed on my wordpress site. I am editing my existing PDF documents to check the enable printing boxes. However, when I go back to try to print the document, the print button does nothing. What setting am I missing?
- WARNING! Protect your site! – ImageMagick Is On Fire — CVE-2016–3714 ( multiple vulnerabilities in ImageMagick ) asked by support, 5 years ago
- PDF Light Viewer Displaying above header using DIVI page builder asked by , 5 years ago
- PDF Light Viewer asked by , 3 years ago
- [UPDATED: 2016-11-11] Fatal error: Uncaught exception ImagickException with message PDFDelegateFailed asked by support, 5 years ago
- GhostScript is not supported? asked by support, 5 years ago