HTTP Server error 500 is usually caused by some issue in software on your site/server. There are plenty of reasons why this error could appear. To fix it we’ll need to know the error...
- WARNING! Protect your site! – ImageMagick Is On Fire — CVE-2016–3714 ( multiple vulnerabilities in ImageMagick ) asked by support, 4 years ago
- PDF Light Viewer Displaying above header using DIVI page builder asked by , 4 years ago
- PDF Light Viewer asked by , 2 years ago
- [UPDATED: 2016-11-11] Fatal error: Uncaught exception ImagickException with message PDFDelegateFailed asked by support, 4 years ago
- GhostScript is not supported? asked by support, 4 years ago