on my site http://finanzwelt.de/pdf
the Archive-Page isn’t showing full cover-Thumbnails (as I expected them to show) but only excerpts of the Cover.
Is it possible to:
- show the entire pdf-cover as small thumbnails? (if:how?)
- is it possible to sort the thumbnails – like have the newest on top (older on the bottom of the page) (if:how?) maybe even categories (like years/ or months/ topics)
- is it possible to link the thumbnails of the archives-page (…/pdf) to the single-pdf pages that I build myself by pasting the very pdf-shortcode into a page (if: how) or
- is it possible to chose another site-template for the single pdf-page to make it look more like the layout of my theme-related pages and posts? (If: how?)
Thanks a lot, Cheers, V.
- you can override archive template and then change second parameter of the wp_get_attachment_image_src function
- you can change posts order by using pre_get_post action https://codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_API/Action_Reference/pre_get_posts
- sorry, seems I don’t understand this item
- you can uncheck “Use custom post type single template from plugin” checkbox in the settings page and then override single archive template by copying /templates/single-pdf_lv.php to your theme folder (more details https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/template-files-section/page-template-files/page-templates/ )
Please login or Register to submit your answer